New to calibre?
calibre is intuitive, but also very powerful. To quickly start using it, get the most out of it or get assistance and tips, you can check out:
- The Grand Tour introductory video that will show you how to set up calibre and what its main features are.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list that will help you resolve common issues.
- The Blog that has some easy to follow walk troughs from a layman’s perspective.
- The comprehensive User Manual that will show you how to do almost anything in calibre.
- And finally, a forum where you can ask any question you might have and get answers.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, you can also check out some of the calibre tutorials:
- Basic video tutorials that will show you how to use calibre’s e-book editor and tweak the interface.
- ABCs of e-book format conversion, by John Schember.
- A step-by-step guide on converting HTML and Microsoft Word formats using calibre.
- Another step-by-step guide on creating EPUB files starting from OpenOffice and Word, by the University of Leicester.